Digital Marketing Associate – Digital Marketing Associates are responsible for developing creative marketing campaigns using various digital marketing channels to drive sales of our products.
General Digital Marketing duties include:
- Meeting with product suppliers and understanding their products points of speciality
- Translating business goals into a Marketing Plan including choice of marketing channel, ad copy and messaging.
- Creating campaigns, target audiences, ads, and maintaining these ads on a daily basis.
- Understanding performance reports to determine success of a marketing campaign.
- Following a marketing brief and being able to execute the plan from start to finish.
- Some experience with Facebook Marketing and Google Adwords
- Some experience with social media channels such as Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and the ability to create graphics / copy for online ads.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Enjoy working in a team
Marketing Team Members are expected to be passionate about digital marketing and want to continuously learn and adapt to the fast changes in the industry. They are also required to keep up with industry certifications and work with multiple systems concurrently.
If any of the positions on this page are of interest to you, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.